Discover Paradise At Our Florida Keys Resort
Welcome to Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Turquoise water. Towering palms. Calm breezes. Imagine yourself whisked away to a tropical paradise where you indulge in mind, body, and spirit, as you rediscover an oasis called Cheeca Lodge & Spa. Romantic, serene, and dynamic, our Florida Keys Islamorada resort is a standard of excellence achieved by few. Be swept away by the casual elegance emanating from every detail and settle into the laid-back lifestyle of Islamorada.
Stay in the Sportfishing Capital of the World
Cheeca Lodge is a premier destination for serious anglers. Charter a boat and find over 500 species of fish within minutes from shore. The casual fisherman can cast a line from the end of our 525-foot pier – the longest in the Keys. A host of other activities can be found at our Islamorada luxury resort, including snorkeling, sea kayaking, bicycling, and scuba diving. Between activities, enjoy first-class dining at one of our three restaurants: Atlantic’s Edge, Mia Cucina, or Nikai Sushi.
With more than 1,200 feet of palm fringed beach and crystal clear water, our Florida Keys resort features:
- 214 spacious rooms and suites
- 27 acres of lush gardens
- Adult and family pools
- Three first-class restaurants on-site at our Florida Keys resort
- Executive Golf Course
- Unlimited use of fishing equipment, sea kayaks, bicycles and more
- Over 15,000 square feet of versatile event space
- Pampering spa and fully-equipped fitness studio
- Oceanfront Tiki Bar and 25 South Poolside Oasis
- Full-service watersports facility