Discover Paradise At Our Florida Keys Resort
Welcome to Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Turquoise water. Towering palms. Calm breezes. Imagine yourself whisked away to a tropical paradise where you indulge in mind, body, and spirit, as you rediscover an oasis called Cheeca Lodge & Spa. Romantic, serene, and dynamic, our Florida Keys Islamorada resort is a standard of excellence achieved by few. Be swept away by the casual elegance emanating from every detail and settle into the laid-back lifestyle of Islamorada.
Stay in the Sportfishing Capital of the World
Cheeca Lodge is a premier destination for serious anglers. Charter a boat and find over 500 species of fish within minutes from shore. The casual fisherman can cast a line from the end of our 525-foot pier – the longest in the Keys. A host of other activities can be found at our Islamorada luxury resort, including snorkeling, sea kayaking, bicycling, and scuba diving. Between activities, enjoy first-class dining at one of our three restaurants: Atlantic’s Edge, Mia Cucina, or Nikai Sushi.
With more than 1,200 feet of palm fringed beach and crystal clear water, our Florida Keys resort features:
- Atlanic’s Edge A culinary journey through the Caribbean and Atlantic Ocean islands infused with local, fresh ingredients native to the Florida Keys.
- Nikai Offering an array of Japanese inspired cuisine set in a stunning tropical setting.
- Mia Cucina A warm, Neapolitan pizzeria serving made to order, artisanal pizzas, pastas and salads in a lively, family-friendly setting.
- Tiki Bar Serving an array of beer, wine, custom-created island-inspired cocktails as well as mouth-watering beach inspired food.
- 25 South Soak up the Florida Keys atmosphere by sipping by the sea – we recommend our fresh lime agave margaritas and hand-crafted mojitos for true island flavor.
Resort Amenities and Features
- 27 acres of lush gardens
- 1 relaxation adult pool and 2 oceanfront family pools
- 1,200 foot private white sand beach
- Beach cabanas
- Resort-wide WiFi
- Valet Parking
- 24-hour shuttle service
- On-site boat and trailer parking
- Concierge service
- Tesla electric charging stations
- Longest fishing pier (525 feet) in the Florida Keys
Complimentary Resort Activities
- Executive 9-hole golf course
- Kayaks and stand-up paddleboards
- Bicycle rentals
- Fishing equipment and tackle
- Six lighted sport courts, including tennis, pickleball, basketball, and sand volleyball
- Yoga classes
- Water aerobics
- Family movie night on the beach
- Camp Cheeca for children 12 and under
- Fitness center
- 4 indoor venues, summing up over 14,000 square feet
- 9 outdoor venues, summing up over 58,000 square feet