Discover Paradise At Our Florida Keys Resort
Welcome to Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Cheeca Lodge & Spa is excited to bring our guests an enhanced experience, unveiling early 2022.
During this time some of our grounds and amenities may be impacted. We apologize for any incurred inconvenience.
Turquoise water. Towering palms. Calm breezes. Imagine yourself whisked away to a tropical paradise where you indulge in mind, body, and spirit, as you rediscover an oasis called Cheeca Lodge & Spa. Romantic, serene, and dynamic, our Florida Keys Islamorada resort is a standard of excellence achieved by few. Be swept away by the casual elegance emanating from every detail and settle into the laid-back lifestyle of Islamorada.
Stay in the Sportfishing Capital of the World
Cheeca Lodge is a premier destination for serious anglers. Charter a boat and find over 500 species of fish within minutes from shore. The casual fisherman can cast a line from the end of our 525-foot pier – the longest in the Keys. A host of other activities can be found at our Islamorada luxury resort, including snorkeling, sea kayaking, bicycling, and scuba diving. Between activities, enjoy first-class dining at one of our three restaurants: Atlantic’s Edge, Mia Cucina, or Nikai Sushi.
With more than 1,200 feet of palm fringed beach and crystal clear water, our Florida Keys resort features:
- 214 spacious rooms and suites
- 27 acres of lush gardens
- Adult and family pools
- Three first-class restaurants on-site at our Florida Keys resort
- Jack Nicklaus-designed 9-hole par 3 golf course
- Unlimited use of fishing equipment, sea kayaks, bicycles and more
- Over 6,300 square feet of versatile event space
- Camp Cheeca environmental program for kids
- Pampering spa and fully-equipped fitness studio
- Oceanfront Tiki Bar and 25 South Poolside Oasis
- Full-service watersports facility
We are closely monitoring the weather forecast as provided by the National Hurricane Center regarding Tropical Storm Elsa as provided by www.nhc.noaa.gov. If you have any questions regarding an upcoming stay please feel free to call (844) 489-9664.