How to Get to the Florida Keys and More
Cheeca Lodge FAQs
Cheeca Lodge & Spa is a boutique resort in the Florida Keys, offering exceptional accommodations paired with endless activities, opulent amenities and an impeccable staff. Browse the frequently-asked questions below, like how to get to the Florida Keys and more about our Islamorada luxury resort.
Airports: What are the closest airports and how far away are they?
- Marathon Airport - 40 minutes | 30 miles
- Miami International Airport - 1.5 hours | 79 miles
- Key West International Airport - 2 hours | 82 miles
- Fort Lauderdale Airport - 2 hours | 109 miles
Airport Transfers: How do I get from the airport to Cheeca Lodge?
- Private car service can be arranged by our Concierge at (305) 517-4505.
Appointments: What should I book in advance?
- Camp Cheeca
- Reservations at Limoncello
- Reservations at Atlantic’s Edge
- Fishing charters
- Golf instruction - private appointments only
- Holiday-related activities
- Private excursions
- Spa appointments
- Swimming with the dolphins
- Tennis instruction - private appointments only
- We are happy to assist with babysitting. Please contact our Concierge, or call directly at (305) 517-4411. Please inquire for rates.
Cancellation Policy: What is Cheeca's cancellation policy?
Contacting Cheeca Lodge: How do I contact Cheeca Lodge?
- For our contact information, please click here. We are proud to offer Concierge services to help you plan your ideal vacation.
Fishing: How do I book a fishing trip?
- Our Concierge can arrange all activities, including backcountry and deep-sea fishing trips. Note: We book all trips with the local marinas and work to find the most knowledgeable and experienced captains to meet your needs.
Kids Activities: What do kids do at Camp Cheeca?
- At Camp Cheeca, kids enjoy activities such as fishing off Cheeca's pier, arts and crafts, scavenger hunts, lagoon swimming and snorkeling, group games and beach exploration.
Pets: Can we bring our pet for our stay at Cheeca?
- As of January 1, 2016 we are proud to offer limited dog-friendly accommodations at Cheeca Lodge, making us one of the top Florida Keys pet friendly resorts.
- You can view our Pet Policy here.
- Please note, dogs are limited to specific outdoor areas on property.
Photography: What are Cheeca's on-property photography guidelines?
- All guests and visitors are welcome to take candid photos (using their own personal cameras or smart phones), but we do not allow professional photographers to work on-site without required fees and insurance. Click here to view our guidelines and rates.
Reservation Policies: Where can I find Cheeca's reservation policies and restrictions?
Resort Fee: Our Rooms are subject to a daily resort fee ($45.00 plus 12.5% tax).
Spa: Does the Spa offer hair and nail service?
The Spa offers massages, facials & skincare, body treatments, body scrubs, Cheeca's signature treatments, wellness classes and a variety of Spa packages. For Salon hair services, the Concierge will happily recommend nearby salons and arrange appointments for you. Learn more about our spa and poolside Spa Cabanas.