TV, Film & Fashion Production
In the heart of the Florida Keys
Located in Islamorada - the heart of the Florida Keys - lies Cheeca Lodge and Spa - a frequently sought out location for film, TV and fashion shoots. With 27 lush tropical acres, Tahitian-style lagoon and waterfall, private 1,100 foot palm-fringed beach, wooden foot bridges, 525 foot classic wooden fishing pier, beachfront Tiki bar, two pools, a 9-hole golf course, and a full line of land-based and watersports, Cheeca Lodge and Spa is the perfect backdrop for varying production needs.
Production Perks Include:
- 2017/2018 production season rates starting at $139 midweek/$299 weekend
- Reduced resort fees for crew
- Waived location fees (minimum of 20 room nights blocked)
- 4,600 square feet of on-site meeting space
- production-friendly catering
- complimentary parking for production trucks and equipment
- complimentary wifi in guestrooms and meeting space
- complimentary bottled water in guestrooms daily
Cheeca has welcomed major celebrities, production and location crews including:
- Netflix's "Bloodline"
- Discovery Channel's "Silver Kings"
- WEtv's "Platinum Weddings"
- NBC Sports' "Bass to Billfish"
- Cooking Channel's "Emeril's Florida"
- Food Networks "Cruisin' the Keys with Bobby Flay"
- Ralph Lauren
- Better Homes & Garden
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Brooks Brothers
- Davids Bridal
- Limited Brands
- Victoria's Secret
- Land's End
For more information or to schedule your next shoot, contact Rhonda Whitfield at 305-517-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture Perfect Paradise - Check Out Some Of Our Favorite Spots On Location: