Learn About Our Resort in Florida Keys
Cheeca Lodge FAQs
Cheeca Lodge & Spa is a boutique resort in the Florida Keys, offering exceptional accommodations paired with endless activities, opulent amenities and an impeccable staff. Browse the frequently-asked questions below for more information about our Islamorada luxury resort.
Airports: What are the closest airports and how far away are they?
- Marathon Airport - 40 minutes | 30 miles
- Miami International Airport - 1.5 hours | 79 miles
- Key West International Airport - 2 hours | 82 miles
- Fort Lauderdale Airport - 2 hours | 109 miles
Airport Transfers: How do I get from the airport to Cheeca Lodge?
- Private car service can be arranged by our Concierge at (305) 517-4505 or Emerald Transportation at (305) 852-1468
- Keys Shuttle: (888) 765-9997
Car Rental: What services are recommended for car rentals?
- Rental car: Thrifty, Islamorada, Florida Keys: (305) 852-6088
- Rental car: Enterprise, Islamorada, Florida Keys: (305) 451-3998
Appointments: What should I book in advance?
- Camp Cheeca
- Reservations at Limoncello
- Reservations at Atlantic’s Edge
- Fishing charters
- Golf instruction - private appointments only
- Holiday-related activities
- Private excursions
- Spa appointments
- Swimming with the dolphins
- Tennis instruction - private appointments only
- We are happy to assist with babysitting. Please contact our Concierge, or call directly at (305) 517-4411. Please inquire for rates.
- Please contact us at 305-517-4451 to discuss charters, boat trips for fishing and sightseeing through Cheeca Lodge.
Cancellation Policy: What is Cheeca's cancellation policy?
Contacting Cheeca Lodge: How do I contact Cheeca Lodge?
- For our contact information, please click here. We are proud to offer Concierge services to help you plan your ideal vacation.
Fishing: How do I book a fishing trip?
- Our Concierge can arrange all activities, including backcountry and deep-sea fishing trips. Note: We book all trips with the local marinas and work to find the most knowledgeable and experienced captains to meet your needs.
Kids Activities: What do kids do at Camp Cheeca?
- At Camp Cheeca, kids enjoy activities such as fishing off Cheeca's pier, arts and crafts, scavenger hunts, lagoon swimming and snorkeling, group games and beach exploration. See why Camp Cheeca makes family vacations unforgettable.
Pets: Can we bring our pet for our stay at Cheeca?
- As of January 1, 2016 we are proud to offer limited dog-friendly accommodations at Cheeca Lodge.
- You can view our Pet Policy here.
- Please note, pets are limited to specific outdoor areas on property.
Photography: What are Cheeca's on-property photography guidelines?
- All guests and visitors are welcome to take candid photos (using their own personal cameras or smart phones), but we do not allow professional photographers to work on-site without required fees and insurance. Click here to view our guidelines and rates.
Spa: Does the Spa offer hair and nail service?
The Spa offers massages, facials & skincare, body treatments, body scrubs, Cheeca's signature treatments, wellness classes and a variety of Spa packages. For Salon hair services, the Concierge will happily recommend nearby salons and arrange appointments for you. Learn more about our spa and poolside Spa Cabanas.
To view, modify or cancel your existing reservation, please click here and log in.