Learn About Our Resort in Florida Keys
Cheeca Lodge FAQs
Cheeca Lodge & Spa is a boutique resort in the Florida Keys, offering exceptional accommodations paired with endless activities, opulent amenities and an impeccable staff. Browse the frequently-asked questions below for more information about our Islamorada luxury resort.
Airports: What are the closest airports and how far away are they?
- Marathon Airport - 40 minutes | 30 miles
- Miami International Airport - 1.5 hours | 79 miles
- Key West International Airport - 2 hours | 82 miles
- Fort Lauderdale Airport - 2 hours | 109 miles
Airport Transfers: How do I get from the airport to Cheeca Lodge?
- Private car service can be arranged by our Concierge at (305) 517-4411 or Emerald Transportation at (305) 852-1468
- Keys Shuttle: (888) 765-9997
Car Rental: What services are recommended for car rentals?
- Rental car: Thrifty, Islamorada, Florida Keys: (305) 852-6088
- Rental car: Enterprise, Islamorada, Florida Keys: (305) 451-3998
Resort Fee: Our Rooms are subject to a daily resort fee ($39.00 plus 12.5% tax) which includes the following;
- Tennis (includes court times, racquets and balls)
- Fishing Rods (bait not included)
- Sea Kayaks and Paddle Boats
- Access to Fitness Studio
- Wireless Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- In-Room Starbucks Coffee and Tazo Teas
- Daily Newspaper Delivery
- Valet Parking
- Golf (includes green fees, clubs and balls)
- Shade Cabanas for Beach Chairs
- Guest Internet Station with DSL
- DVD Movies for In-Room Viewing
- Guest Fax Service
- Local and 800 Calls
Appointments: What should I book in advance?
- Camp Cheeca
- Reservations at Limoncello
- Reservations at Atlantic’s Edge
- Fishing charters
- Golf instruction - private appointments only
- Holiday-related activities
- Private excursions
- Spa appointments
- Swimming with the dolphins
- Tennis instruction - private appointments only
- We are happy to assist with babysitting. Please contact our Concierge, or call directly at (305) 517-4411. Please inquire for rates.
- Please contact us at 800-327-2888 to discuss charters, boat trips for fishing and sightseeing through Cheeca Lodge.
Cancellation Policy: What is Cheeca's cancellation policy?
- January 1- April 30: Reservations must be canceled 14 days prior to arrival date for a full refund of the deposit. Cancellations made after that time will forfeit an amount equal to the entire stay. The remaining balance will be charged on the day that the cancellation policy goes into effect.
- May 1- December 24: Reservations must be canceled 7 days prior to arrival date for a full refund of the deposit. Cancellations made after that time will forfeit an amount equal to the entire stay. The remaining balance will be charged on the day that the cancellation policy goes into effect.
- December 25- December 31: Reservations must be canceled 30 days prior to arrival date for a full refund of the deposit. Cancellations made after that time will forfeit an amount equal to the entire stay. The remaining balance will be charged on the day that the cancellation policy goes into effect.
Contacting Cheeca Lodge: How do I contact Cheeca Lodge?
- For our contact information, please click here. We are proud to offer Concierge services to help you plan your ideal vacation.
Deposit Policy: What is Cheeca's deposit policy?
- Two nights' room and tax will be charged at time of booking. Remaining balance for stays of more than 2 days will be charged as follows:
- January 1 - April 30: 14 days prior to arrival
- May 1 - December 24: 7 days prior to arrival
- December 25 - 31: 30 days prior to arrival
Dining Locally: What nearby restaurants do you recommend?
- Atlantic’s Edge – world-class dining with panoramic ocean views
- Limoncello – a taste of Tuscany in the Keys
- Nikai - fresh sushi in an intimate setting
- Morada Bay - the best place in the Keys to view the sunset
- Lazy Days - relaxed seaside dining
- Ziggie & Mad Dog's - great local steakhouse
- Kaiyo - sushi and cooked Asian food
- Green Turtle Inn - unique restaurant and bar
- Spanish Gardens Café - authentic Spanish restaurant
- Pierre’s- French, Seafood
- For more information, visit our area dining page.
Fishing: How do I book a fishing trip?
- Our Concierge can arrange all activities, including backcountry and deep-sea fishing trips. Note: We book all trips with the local marinas and work to find the most knowledgeable and experienced captains to meet your needs.
Kids Activities: What do kids do at Camp Cheeca?
- At Camp Cheeca, kids enjoy activities such as fishing off Cheeca's pier, arts and crafts, scavenger hunts, lagoon swimming and snorkeling, group games and beach exploration. See why Camp Cheeca makes family vacations unforgettable.
Pets: Can we bring our pet for our stay at Cheeca?
- Unfortunately, we do not allow any kind of pets at Cheeca Lodge.
- We do welcome Service Pets for those who are in need.
- Please contact the Upper Keys Vet Clinic at 305-852-3665 to make first-class arrangements for your pet.
Spa: Does the Spa offer hair and nail service?
The Spa offers massages, facials & skincare, body treatments, body scrubs, Cheeca's signature treatments, wellness classes and a variety of Spa packages. For Salon hair services, the Concierge will happily recommend nearby salons and arrange appointments for you. Learn more about our spa and poolside Spa Cabanas.
To view, modify or cancel your existing reservation, please click here and log in.