The Legend is Back
We Are Proud To Be Open Again
The Cheeca Lodge & Spa family is delighted to announce that after nearly 7 months, we reopened our island home to overnight resort guests on Friday, March 30th.
We also look forward to welcoming all our neighbors and Florida Keys locals back to enjoy our newly refreshed dining outlets and The Spa at Cheeca on Friday, April 6th - so start making your reservations now! (Reservations are required for non hotel guests to enter the hotel property).
*Please note Nikai Sushi is closed temporarily, but will reopen to our resort guests, and to the public on Tuesday, April 24th. We thank you for your patience while we continue to make improvements to this space. Please contact 305.517.4447 to make reservations for April 24th and beyond.
We truly appreciate the patience, understanding, kindness and support from our amazing guests and local community as the entire Cheeca team worked tirelessly alongside hundreds of designers, engineers, constructions workers and landscapers to return our beloved Cheeca to you. We look forward to seeing you soon. The Legend is Back!
Here are some quick facts about the changes we've made post Hurricane Irma:
- The entire resort has undergone a major renovation and refresh, from guestroom upgrades to lobby redesign, lush new native landscaping and enhanced features and amenities. As of March 30th, we are still awaiting delivery of a few final signature touches, but the food and beverage are flowing, all of our outlets, amenities and activities are open, the weather is beautiful, and our staff is eagerly awaiting your arrival!
- Our "new look" honors Cheeca's historic fishing lodge aesthetic, while introducing fresh new colors that reflect our natural surroundings - the beautiful Islamorada sea, sand, sky and tropical foliage. Thank you for your patience as we put a few finishing touches into place over the next couple of weeks.
- Guests with reservations beginning March 30th and beyond will enjoy our existing two pools (family pool and adult exclusive pool at The Spa), beachfront Tiki Bar, Atlantic's Edge Restaurant, Nikai Restaurant, our newest restaurant concept Mia Cucina, Camp Cheeca, Guest Adventures, The Spa at Cheeca, our Signature Store, and a full line of watersports and activities, including a newly refreshed 9-hole golf course, tennis, sports courts and much more!
- Our iconic 525' wooden fishing pier has been completely rebuilt.
- All meeting and function space is being completely refreshed to mirror Cheeca's fresh new look.
- New water sports and other fitness equipment will be introduced to our Spa and Guest Adventures area.
- The grey water recycling center, formerly located near the main parking lot has been relocated to create an expanded parking area.
- In addition to these upgrades, we are excited for our guests to discover all the new amenities and services being introduced throughout the resort including a new Resort Certification SCUBA program and Vespa-style motor scooters!
Coming in Summer 2018:
- We're very excited to announce that a brand-new oceanfront pool (our third on property) and a second Tiki Bar, “25 South”, will be unveiled in the space previously occupied by our saltwater lagoon.
For questions or assistance in making a reservation for arrivals, please call us at 866-221-1678 or email us at email@example.com.