The Legend Lives On
Cheeca Lodge & Spa is reopening on March 30
The Cheeca Lodge & Spa family is delighted to announce the reopening of our island home on March 30, 2018. We truly appreciate the patience, understanding, kindness and support from our amazing guests, local community, and beyond. The team has worked tirelessly to restore our iconic Islamorada resort. We are proud to offer an even better experience for our guests while keeping the same heartfelt, authentic service that everyone has come to know and love over the past 72 years. We are looking forward to welcoming everyone to Cheeca Lodge & Spa starting March 30. The Legend Lives On!
- Bob LaCasse, General Manager
Here are some quick facts about the changes we've made post Hurricane Irma:
Reopening On March 30 & Ready For Your Enjoyment:
- The entire resort is undergoing a major renovation and refresh, from guestroom upgrades to lobby redesign, lush new native landscaping and enhanced features and amenities.
- Our "new look" will honor Cheeca's historic fishing lodge aesthetic, while introducing fresh new colors that reflect our natural surroundings - the beautiful Islamorada sea, sand, sky and tropical foliage.
- Guests can enjoy our existing two pools (family pool and adult exclusive pool at The Spa), beachfront Tiki Bar, Atlantic's Edge Restaurant, Nikai Restaurant, Camp Cheeca, Guest Adventures, The Spa and Signature Store.
- Our iconic 525' wooden fishing pier is being completely rebuilt.
- Limoncello, our rustic Italian restaurant, has been reimagined and will reopen as Mia Cucina - a fun, family friendly pizza and pasta bistro.
- All meeting and function space is being completely refreshed to mirror Cheeca's fresh new look.
- The Jack Niklaus-designed, 9-hole par 3 golf course will be renewed.
- New water sports and other fitness equipment will be introduced to our Spa and Guest Adventures area.
- The grey water recycling center, formerly located near the main parking lot has been relocated to create an expanded parking area.
- In addition to all of these upgrades, we are excited for our guests to discover all the new amenities and services being introduced throughout the resort!
Coming in May 2018:
- We're very excited to announce that a brand-new oceanfront pool and second Tiki Bar will be unveiled in the space previously occupied by our saltwater lagoon.
For questions or assistance in making a reservation for arrivals post March 30, 2018, please call us at 866-221-1678 or email us at email@example.com.