Enjoy Florida Keys Activities
Do Everything – Or Nothing At All
Whether you want to try your hand at sportfishing, begin your day with yoga sun salutations at sunrise, or paddle out in a sea kayak, Cheeca Lodge can help you fill every moment of every day with our Florida Keys activities on-site. Take a bicycle out to explore the island, tee off on our 9-hole par 3 course, enjoy a variety of Islamorada watersports or watch the sunset out on the water. On the other hand, if all you want to do is lounge in the sun with full poolside food & beverage service, we encourage that as well.
Cheeca guests enjoy the following complimentary activities included in our daily resort fee.
Fun & Games
- Game Room with Foosball, Ping-Pong, Pool Table and Air Hockey
- Xbox Arcade with Extensive Game Library
- DVD Rental Library with 200+ Movies
- “Take One, Share One” Book Collection
Tennis & Golf
- 9-Hole, Jack Nicklaus-Designed Executive Golf Course
- 6 Tennis Courts & Beginner’s Tennis Clinic Hosted by a USTA Professional
Pedal or Paddle
- Beach Cruiser Bicycles for Children & Adults
- Stand Up Planing Hull Paddle Boards
- Ergonomically Designed Sea Kayaks and Paddles
- Saltwater Fishing Rods and Reels with License to Fish from Legendary 525 ft. Pier
More Guest Adventures & Activities
For more information about Islamorada activities and scheduling activities during your stay, contact us at (305) 664-4651 or phone Cheeca Watersports directly at 305-517-4451.