Our Promise To You
Cheeca Lodge & Spa is committed to providing outstanding service to any and all guests by being ADA-compliant for our guests convenience.
- Accessible rooms including roll in showers, grab bars at shower/toilet, hearing impaired rooms, and TDD phones with visual ringers
- Audible and visible fire alarms
- Accessible automated doors in lobby
- Accessible public areas including 32"+ door openings
- Lowered registration desk
- Accessible parking spaces including van accessible, curb ramps, level access aisle
- Ramps or level entrances
- Full sized elevators
- Braille signage on elevators
- Chair lifts into all pools
- Accessible restroom stalls in public restrooms with grab bars and hands free flush
- Please contact our reservations team by email or by phone at 800-327-2888 to reserve and guarantee and accessible room.
- Service animals must be with guest at all times and demonstrate good behavior - excessive barking or being aggressive towards other guests may lead to being asked to leave property. Should the service animal destroy or soil guestroom or property, a cleaning or replacement fee may be charged.
- Emotional support animals are not trained to perform any specific task and may be treated as pets under our "Pups in Paradise" program. We welcome dogs under 70 lbs in our Golf View Rooms and Suites which are based upon availability. A $70 per night pet fee applies. Guests who arrive with an Emotional Support Animal must already have a reservation in a Golf View Room or Suite. We cannot guarantee accommodation otherwise.
For questions and more information, please contact us directly at email@example.com or by calling 305-664-4651. We look forward to being of service.