IMPORTANT INFORMATION POST HURRICANE IRMA
Due to Hurricane Irma impact on the resort and the destination, Cheeca Lodge & Spa will remain closed to arrivals until further notice.
- Pre-existing reservations, through September 25th, have been canceled and any deposit will be refunded in full.
- Please excuse any delay in receiving a cancellation confirmation and processing refunds.
- If you booked through a third party, please reach out to them directly as well, as they may be able to assist you in a more timely manner
- We will actively work with guests to rebook their stay once a re-open date is determined.
- As we diligently work to assess the damage to the hotel’s infrastructure, we will continue to communicate any and all relevant updates to future guests.
- If you have any questions or concerns, in the meantime, please contact email@example.com. If you need assistance in cancelling a reservation, please include your full name, confirmation number and arrival date.
- We will continue to post updates on this page related to hotel reservations and any cancellation notices. For area wide information on Monroe County recovery, please click here.